Government is committed to revamp delivery systems in the State with an aim to improve living standards of the people through the concept of NAVARATHNALU as core theme of governance. In order to operationalize Navarathnalu, Government intends to deploy Volunteers in rural areas for delivering Government Services at door step of all eligible households irrespective of Caste/Creed/Religion/Gender and political affiliation. This system will ensure leak proof implementation of Government Programmes/Schemes. The objective of positioning Village Volunteers is to ensure timely and transparent services, to eliminate the corruption at all levels of administration. Village Volunteers will identify the problems being faced by anybody in his jurisdiction and the same will be brought to the notice of Gram Panchayat and then get them resolved.
2. Accordingly, the Commissioner, PR & RD has submitted proposals on procedure for selection, imparting training and positioning of the Volunteers and requested to permit for commencing the process for selecting Volunteers @ one per around 50 households in the State by 15th August, 2019. Further, he has also requested to permit him to incur an expenditure of Rs.13.50 Cr. (Rupees Thirteen Crores and Fifty Lakhs Only) for recruitment and training and Rs.1,200 Cr. (Rupees One thousand Two Hundred Crores Only) per annum for payment of honorarium to positioned volunteers @ Rs.5,000 /- per volunteer per month. He has formulated the following guidelines for positioning of Village Volunteers.
Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department–Positioning of Volunteers @ one per around 50 households in the State to ensure leak proof implementation of Government Programmes/ Schemes –Orders –Issued.
The Notification shall be issued in Telugu in two Telugu Daily News Papers by the District Collectors concerned.
NUMBER OF VOLUNTEERS:
The Number of volunteers shall be arrived by the respective District Collectors.
The applicant must belong to the village/Gram Panchayat for which she/he is applying.
The applicant must pass Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam in plain areas whereas 10th Class or its equivalent pass in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
Rule of reservation is applicable as per the rules in vogue. 50% of posts within each category may be considered for women. ROR will be applicable considering Mandal as a unit.
The applicant shall have 18 years of age as on 30-06-2019 and shall have not exceeded 35 years.
- HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates shall apply online through Website link http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
Following Are The Basic Requirements For Application../అప్లికేషన్ దరఖాస్తు కొరకు క్రింది అర్హతలు సరిచూసుకోగలరు
- 1. Educational Qualifications/విద్యార్హతలు
a) 10th for Tribal areas/గిరిజన ప్రాంతాలకు 10 వ తరగతి
b) Inter for Rural areas/గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతాలకు ఇంటర్
c) Degree for Urban areas/పట్టణ ప్రాంతాలకు డిగ్రీ
- 2. Age should be18-35 yrs as on 30.06.2019/30.06.2019 నాటికి వయస్సు 18-35 సంవత్సరాలు ఉండాలి
- 3. Applicant should be resident of the same Panchayat/దరఖాస్తుదారు అదే పంచాయతీకి నివాసి అయ్యి ఉండాలి
- 4. Integrated caste certificate for other than OC/ OC కానివారు కుల ధృవీకరణ పత్రాన్ని అందించా
METHOD OF SELECTION: All eligible applicants shall be called for interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/Tasildhar/EO(PR&RD). The letter of engaging the services of selected Village Volunteers will be issued by the Chairman of the Selection Committee, i.e. MPDO. engaging the services of selected Village Volunteers will be issued by the Chairman of the Selection Committee, i.e. MPDO.
The selected applicants will be engaged as volunteers by Gram Panchayat on honorarium basis for the services rendered. Each volunteer will be paid performance-based honorarium of Rs.5,000/- per month.
Two days induction training will be imparted to all selected volunteers at Mandal Level.
Positioning and Commencement of work by Village Volunteers in the village shall start from 15th August, 2019.
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF VILLAGE VOLUTEERS:
Roles and responsibilities of Village Volunteers will be determined by the Commissioner, PR&RD, AP.
- MAPPING OF VILLAGES FOR VOLUNTEERS:
Mapping of Village dividing into territorial units @ 1 unit for 50 Households contiguously by the committee consisting of MPDO/Tasildhar/EO (PR&RD).
- REVIEW MECHANISM/PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL:
MPDO at Mandal Level and Panchayat Secretary at Village Level will monitor the performance of village volunteers at frequent intervals.
- PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL COMMITTEE CUM GRIEVANCE CELL:
Performance appraisal at District Level will be done by the District Collector as Chairman.
- PROVISION FOR DISCHARGE:
Any Village Volunteer who is not able to provide satisfactory services shall be discharged from the duties.
- TENTATIVE TIME LINE:
|1||Notification inviting applications||23/24-06-2019|
|2||Receipt of application||24-06-2019 to 05-07-2019|
|3||Scrutiny of applications||By 10-07-2019|
|4||Interviews by Selection Committee||11-07-2019 to 25-07-2019|
|5||Intimation letters to selected Volunteers.||01-08-2019|
|6||Induction and training programme||05-08-2019 to 10-08-2019|
|7||Positioning of volunteers||15-08-2019|
3. Government after careful consideration of the proposal, hereby permit the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development to take necessary action of placing one Volunteer for nearly 50 households by 15th August, 2019 and to incur expenditure for recruitment process and training along with payment of honorarium. The positioned volunteer shall be paid honorarium @ Rs.5,000/- per month. Training shall be imparted to all volunteers. The Commissioner, PR&RD is requested to issue detailed guidelines in the matter immediately.
4. This order is issued with the concurrence of the Finance Department, vide their U.O.No.1/Fin.(FMU-PR&RD)/2019, Dt.18.06.2019.